HVAC Repairs / Maintenance
Core 3 has been trusted by commercial property owners over the years to take care of their HVAC repairs and maintenance in Bloomington, IL. We understand heating and air conditioning which is why we back up our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Not only does it reveal our confidence that you’ll be happy with the repair we have done, it holds us to a higher standard, ensuring that we continue to provide you with amazing service without fail. When it’s time to handle any heating and cooling question or concern you have, know that you can trust the experts at Core 3.
Emergency HVAC Repair
Need 24-hour emergency furnace or air conditioning repair? With our same-day service, we make your comfort our greatest priority. Heating and air conditioning should help you live a comfortable life, so let us help you make your home the most comfortable it has ever been.
Why Work With Core 3?
Our technicians provide top-notch HVAC service and repair. Our technicians possess EPA 608 certification, which qualifies us to handle the potentially dangerous chemicals and materials present in HVAC systems. Our technicians also possess the nationally recognized and respected North American Technician Excellence (NATE) certification.
What’s Included in an HVAC Examination?
An HVAC examination should include the following:
- Thermostat setting assessment – Your settings should keep your space comfortable when you are around to enjoy it and change to conserve power when you are not home.
- Electrical connection check – Connections should be snug, and the voltage and current readings should help reflect this.
- Lubrication – Lubrication reduces resistance and helps you save energy.
- Condensate drain examination – The condensate drain should be inspected to ensure that it is not clogged or obstructed.
- General operation assessment – A technician should confirm that the system begins, runs and shuts off correctly.
- Outdoor unit inspection – Debris and dirt should be removed from the area around the outdoor HVAC unit.
- Fan assessment – The motor and blades on the fan should be checked to make sure they are not damaged.
- Air filter replacement – Air filters should be replaced regularly to maintain air flow and air quality.
How Long Should My HVAC System Last?
Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems require proper and regular maintenance in order to work efficiently, and proper care can lengthen the life of your system to 15, even 25, years. Furnaces on average last 15-20 years, heat pumps 16 years, and air conditioning units 10-15 years. Tankless water heaters last more than 20 years, while an electric or gas water heater has a life expectancy of about 10 years.